Carlson SurvPC GPS Only
Like Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/robotic total stations. Carlson SurvCE and SurvPC are complete data collections systems for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GNSS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. SurvPC can be utilized on standard Windows PC computers such as ruggedized laptops.
- Increased hardware capability
- Increased virtual memory & ability to work with large sets of data
- Larger screen size & more convenient touch screen usage
- More processing & graphic power (with aerial photo overlays)
- Save directly to an Esri geodatabase with no import/export
- File formats compatible with Carlson office products (.fld, .flc, etc.)
- Import of MicroStation .dgn files and Import/Export of AutoCAD .dwg files is possible. Output to Excel for simple data management.
See Available Discounts in Cart
New from Carlson SurvPC is the ability to work in the Esri® ArcGIS® system, yet with a familiar interface, achieving seamless accuracy in GIS. New functionality allows users to use Esri’s Map Objects to perform all survey functions with no downtime learning new software. In the new ArcGIS-enabled version of Carlson SurvPC, Esri’s Desktop can be used intuitively to perform all survey functions; ArcGIS points, lines and polygons can be used for staking. ArcGIS Nodes can be used for resections and localization; and users will be able to query GIS feature attributes at any time with the Store Points, Stake Points, and Map View screens.
Minimum Hardware Recommendations:
– Intel Pentium® or more powerful processor
– 64-bit machines are supported, but application itself is 32-bit
– 256 MB RAM (minimum), 512MB or 1 GB recommended
– 256 MB of free hard disk space
– 1 x 9-pin serial RS-232 port optional
– Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n optional
– Integrated Bluetooth v.2.0
– Specifications Subject to Change without Advance Notice
Note: UHD (4K) Tablets are not supported at this time
Operating Systems Requirements:
Version 5.x – Supports up to Windows OS, 10. max*
Version 4.x – Supports up to Windows OS, 8.1. max*
Version 3.x – Supports up to Windows OS, 8.1. max*
Version 2.5 – Supports up to Windows OS, 7. max*
*Running on an operating system not listed with the SurvPC version above could lead to technical issues. It is recommended to contact us for upgrading options.